Thought we would start off the year with a simple but super yummy recipe 'Mini Oreo Cheesecakes'. My friend introduced me to these a few months ago and we love them here and made some up for our Christmas celebrations, they were a hit! Nice and easy to make and they would be great treats for the party table.
Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
What you Need
2 Blocks of Cream Cheese
1/2 Cup Caster Sugar
2 Boxes of Oreo Biscuits
What to Do
1. Preheat oven to 180c.
2. Mix cream cheese x 2 blocks and 1/2 cup castor sugar together on medium speed until creamy.
3. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing thoroughly between each egg.
4. Open Oreo's and place one biscuit on the bottom of 15 baking cups (this will become your cake base.)
5. Crush 4 - 5 Oreo's and add to cheesecake mix and fold through.
6. Spoon mix into baking cups on top of biscuit.
7. Bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until cheesecakes are firm.
(Adding a little cream & crushed Oreo's to the top of your cooled cheesecakes makes them extra yummy!)
(Excuse the pictures, definitely not a food stylist haha! but I promise they are delish!)
Make sure you keep an eye on our blog for upcoming posts on 1st Birthdays - present & party ideas :)