Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hello What's On 4 Kids Followers

(Post from 23 January 2012)

Hello!

I would like to introduce myself, my name is Kate and I am your new ‘What’s on 4 Kids Parties’ – blogger! I am very excited to have taken on this role and I look forward to bring you lots of gorgeous party inspiration, hints & tips, recommendations, reviews & more to help you create memorable celebrations for your special little people!

Here is a little about me;

I live in Western Australia with my gorgeous family – hubby Anthony, Sons Ethan 4, Declan 2 & our baby daughter Paige 4 months.

I am a work at home/ stay at home mum and I own and operate an online children’s party boutique & blog – Piece of Cake Parties & Celebrations. I adore children’s parties. Big, small, extravagant, simple ~ love them all! I love the planning, creating, effort (& spending my hubby would say hehe) that goes into making the day as wonderful as I can for my kids and to those of my lovely clients & customers.

What to expect from my posts;

Along with hints/tips & party ideas, I love to chat about my kids & what parties we are doing/planning in my posts so you will also hear about what fun things we are planning, cool finds & of course lots of fun party pictures! You will also soon realise i’m a huge ‘sweets’ fan so i’m sure there will be a yummy recipe or two along the way as well!

I also love to hear what you have to say, what gorgeous events you are planning or any great finds, so always feel free to comment or contact me and tell me all about it

Kate xx

(Here is a couple of snaps of ‘us’. Really need some new pics of hubby & I, but i must admit i do try to avoid the camera at all costs )


0 comments:

Post a Comment